CPI Academy Workshops | Registration Desk
Please register online for the workshops on the corresponding workshop page.
IMPORTANT: If you cannot attend, please unregister 48 hours prior to the event – you will be blacklisted if you do not attend a workshop for which you have registered! The workshops are exclusive to CPI Academy members.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Claudia Koch.
- This event has passed.
7. July 2021 @ 9:00 - 8. July 2021 @ 17:00
Opportunities of this course:
You can influence the outcome of a negotiation if
- You define your goal
- You develop a negotiation strategy
Examples for conversations, where you might need a negotiation strategy
- Participation in a project
- Becoming independent as a researcher
- Support on career goals
- Asking for financing
- Negotiating working periods
- Contract issues
- You will learn about negotiation strategies and how to use them
- You will develop your own negotiation strategy according to your defined negotiation goal
- Get a professional video feedback on your negotiation skills
- Get clues which kind of tricks negotiators can use in order to put you over the barrel
- Learn about differences between typical female and male negotiating behavior
The class will be held according to Corona regulations.
Coach: Anne Scharf, counseling for professorship appointments, career coach in CRC, Excellence Programs, Mentoring Programs, visiting coach at Harvard Medical School