|The “Ph.D. in Cardiopulmonary Science” has been approved by the Goethe University Frankfurt and the Justus Liebig University Gießen. For the German version click HERE and for the English version click HERE.
If you plan to register for the CPI PhD you can download the registration documents here:
CPI PhD registration for Frankfurt (german version)
CPI PhD registration for Frankfurt (english version)
CPI PhD registration for Gießen (german version)
CPI PhD registration for Gießen (english version)
For Gießen please also fill in the statistics form (german version, english version) If you have problems filling out the form, look here.
Please note the following:
- Formal requirements: Please send or bring original documents, single-face printed and do not staple the application forms.
- Only course hours and credit points earned AFTER registration can count towards the PhD.
- Animal experimentation permits and ethic committee votes must be submitted before related experiments are begun!
- To be accepted as a PhD student, you must enroll at one of the two universities.
- Read the CPI PhD regulations carefully, it contains important information for the registration procedure!
The application has to be approved by the CPI PhD Committee, which meets every two months. Please submit the application at least 3 weeks before the meeting (to avoid delays, it would be good to send the documents for a pre-check via mail before the final submission!)
5 May 2023
7 July 2023
Please send/bring your FRANKFURT application to:
Dr. Claudia Koch
Institute for Vascular Signalling | Haus 25B | R350
Please send/bring your GIESSEN application to:
Dr. Christine Veith-Berger
For further information please contact Dr. Claudia Koch